My favorites of the winter collections 2013/2014! Shows of NYC Fashion Week! Winter 2012/2013 is still going on… but in fashion we are already prepping for next winter… I have high lighted some great collections, which I think would be great in larger sizes as well…
1. Victoria Beckham: minimalistic, but very feminine… love the way they carry their bags!
2. Diane Von Furstenberg: glam rock. prints all over: animal, floral.. as usual very feminine.
3. Tommy-Hilfiger: almost British, classic but sophisticated!
4. Lela-Rose, a vintage feel in these 4 looks, the others were different.
Posted: 12 February 2013
A preview of some summer collections 2013! New York Fashion Week! My favourites so far!
1. Diane Von Furstenberg, finally something different and no more wrap dresses!
2. Alexandre Herchcovitch, great colours, perfect silhouettes!
3. Marc Jacobs, stripes, graphics and leopard: classy and feminine.
4. Victoria Beckham, I am not a big fan of ‘posh spice’. But I must say this collection is very nice! Great long blazer and love the button up shirts!
5. Phillip Lim, rebel, edgy and great prints!
6. Jason Wu, strong and feminine
Backstage at Jason Wu
Posted: 12 September 2012
Diane von Furstenberg is coming with a Fetish Box Clutch-collectie in limited edition. This collection has 9 unique models and only 25-30 pieces of every model. I must say: love these crazy bags…
‘Rendez-vous’ is the name of this collection and has a little surrealistic touch.
Posted: 20 June 2012
Diane von Furstenberg runway…
1. Trousers, Primark €19,00 2. Blazer, Primark €19,00 3. Belt, Mango €41,75
4. Glasses, Le Specs Cosmic String, €49,00
5. Blouse, Net-a-Porter €190,00 6, Clutch, Chloe, €300,00 7. Shoes, Topshop, €36,10
Posted: 22 February 2012