See the complete look! Read more…
Posted: 13 March 2017
There is Ashley again… Read more…
Posted: 16 February 2017
Ashley next to Gigi, Kendall Read more…
Posted: 9 February 2017
Finally I can post this ‘size diversity’ story on my blog! I created this story in May this year when I was in New York with Suzanne Rensink. She is the photographer who Read more…
Posted: 1 October 2013
From now on this ‘WEAR it YOUR way’ shopping page will come back to my blog! Each item can either be dressed ‘up’ or ‘down’. I am showing you how to wear it Read more…
Posted: 27 July 2013
My favorites of the winter collections 2013/2014! Shows of NYC Fashion Week! Winter 2012/2013 is still going on… but in fashion we are already prepping for next winter… I have high lighted some great collections, which I think would be great in larger sizes as well…
9. Oscar De La Renta: hmmm… great prints and dare to combine!
10. Rodarte: feminine with a rebel touch!
The lovely socks at Rodarte.
11. Vera Wang: beautiful floral prints.
12. Michael Kors: simple, clean and plain and very sophisticated.
Posted: 14 February 2013
A preview of some summer collections 2013! The last designers of New York Fashion Week! Here’s my absolute favourite: Anna Sui! She should have been nr 1! The only thing I really don’t get: she’s an inbetweenie herself, but her label is not going any bigger than size 40 (EU). Please, dear Miss Anna Sui… when will you extend your label? Than I can buy clothes instead of only make up and accessories.
14. Anna Sui: lace, pastels, animal prints, flowers…LOVE it! But please NOT the 3/4 leggings…
Anna Sui, backstage: strike the pose, girls!
Anna Sui, backstage: love the funny faces
Anna Sui is an inbetweenie herself, I am curious about her size.
15. Proenza Schouler, cool, boyish and great prints!
16. Clements Ribeiro, great mix of different prints! L.O.V.E.
17. Michael Kors: stripes and colour. But very feminine!
Posted: 18 September 2012