My favorites of the winter collections 2013/2014! Shows of MILAN Fashion Week! Winter 2012/2013 is still going on… but in fashion we are already prepping for next winter… I have high lighted some great collections, which I think would be great in larger sizes as well…
19. Antonio Marras: wow, wow, wow! The vintage style and great prints! Want them all!
20. Just-Cavalli: great combinations in colour and prints…
21. Gucci: power women in strong silhouettes!
22. Max-Mara: oversized coats in beautiful natural shades of beige and brown.
23. Etro: graphics, also some power women. Business in a fashion way!
24. Trussardi: nonchalant style, combinations and layers.
Posted: 26 February 2013
Trussardi runway, summer 2013. Soft floral prints…
1. Blouse, Dorothy Perkins 38,- 2. Jacket, Topshop 91,-
3. Skirt, Topshop 52,- 4. Blouse, Topshop 46,-
Posted: 27 January 2013
A preview of some summer collections 2013! The last shows of Milan Fashion Week!
24. Roberto Cavalli: normally I am not a fan, but this collection is great! I want everything in these prints!
25. Fendi: colour, graphics, but very feminine.
26. Dolce & Gabbana: great combination of different prints.
27. Trussardi: different styles of feminine, from soft pastels and prints to leather and bright colours.
28. Emilio Pucci: lovely dessins: Asia feeling.
29. Jil Sander: not as strong as older collections.
Posted: 25 September 2012